Self Assessment Post

During my short time in US History, I have developed my critical reading skills and engaging with the text. The various reading assignments that we have been assigned to read and take quizzes on during the next class period really helped me to understand and improve my reading comprehension of different types of texts. I have also developed my personal blogging skills to make posts about the things we do in class as a digital collection of my improvement through the year. Moving forward, I think I still need to work on my reading comprehension and critical reading skills for the concept quizzes to come about those readings. I also anticipate that I will need to distribute the amount of time and effort needed for each of my classes this year not primarily focused just on my APs. For example: I need to make sure that I am on top of my work so that I have enough time to prepare for class and complete the tasks I need in order to succeed.

Comments